Project Dent 2019: Becca custom palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

I've started out with denting highlighters and face palettes this year, and this is the last of the four face palettes I own (the other three are pre-made Hourglass palettes).

This one is made up of Becca blushes, bronzers and highlighters - although there's one Gorgeous Cosmetics highlighter in here too (that's the one on the bottom left).


Now if you've been with me for a while, you may have seen this palette before - it's just that it looks different these days.

What's happened is that two of the blushes have been panned (I panned those as bronzers) and I've been able to use my Opal and Champagne Pop highlighters enough that I could then re-press them into the two empty blush pans (these being the two pans on the top left).

After this I was able to move in more products, being my Becca bronzer (bottom right) and also my Becca Champagne Splits Duo in Amaretto and Prosecco Pop (bottom middle).

Anyhoo! Here's how my palette is looking today, 14 February 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


So my aim over the next two weeks will be to use this palette every day and make as much visible progress as possible. We obviously won't see much progress during that time because there's a lot of product to use here, but we should see some.

After this I'll have to think about which group of items to dent next: I've decided to work loosely in groups this year (eg palettes, then bronzers, then blushes), just to make sure that I'm cycling through everything in my collection at least once.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.