Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy

/
0 Comments

I was meant to wind up my current two rounds of Project Dent over the weekend, but we didn't have good sunlight so I wasn't able to photograph them and give you progress shots, meaning I can't update you just yet.

So what I've decided to do is introduce my next two items for denting now - which I can do because I haven't used them since they were last dented, meaning I can use old progress shots - and the first one I'm bringing in is this Marc Jacobs blush in Flesh & Fantasy.


Do note, however, that I've just introduced a blush to Project Pan 2019 - so what I'll be doing over the next fortnight is alternating between the two (I'll be wearing one blush on my cheeks and one on my eyes). That way I won't sacrifice progress on either of them.

If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here. Long story short, I absolutely love it and there's a reason why I bought three shades in this formula. It applies and blends well, and it airbrushes the skin beautifully. This shade in Flesh & Fantasy is a nice everyday kind of nude that you can wear with just about anything, and I really enjoy it.


So, here's how my blush is looking today, 1 April 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've definitely used this but we're not seeing a huge amount of progress. What I'll aim to do over the denting period is create a dip in the larger highlighter stripe and also the larger blush stripe, and while I don't expect to see huge amounts of progress during that time, we should see some.

After this, I'll pick out my next item for denting (I think it will be a bronzer), and I'll put aside the two products from my last rounds of Project Dent and photograph those as soon as possible so I can give you progress shots.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.