Project Dent 2018 update: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

/
0 Comments

I introduced this palette to Project Dent back on the 13th of April, and it's the 30th today so it's definitely time to wrap-up this round of Project Dent.

Problem is, despite using it every day during the denting period, I can't see much visible progress! Indeed, it may just be the item that's shown the least progress of all the items I've ever dented.


I've had this palette for two years now, and while I do really like it, it's not a complete palette for me so I tend not to reach for it.

Reason being, it's too warm so I always need to pull in some cooler tones when I use it - otherwise it travels into allergic reaction territory on my colouring.

If you're interested in hearing more on that, I've reviewed it here.


Anyhoo. I introduced it to Project Dent so I could get more use from it, and I paired it with Kat Von D's Shade & Light Eye so that I had some cooler tones to use along with it. 

I took both palettes away with me and used those exclusively for a couple of weeks, so you'd expect to see at least some progress - but unfortunately I can't see much (even to the naked eye).

Here's how it looked on 13 April:


And here's how it's looking today, 30th April 2018:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Back on 13 April:


And today:


As you can see, it looks like I've barely touched this!

The only shadow that's showing any kind of dip is Peanut Butter Cup (top right), although admittedly it's hard to see that in the above progress shots.

Otherwise all the other shadows look about the same, even though I've used them all frequently during the 2.5 week denting period. Indeed, I've used some of the shades (eg Spread the Love, Bananas and Extra Creamy) every day - but you wouldn't know that by looking at the palette.

I think part of the problem is that I wear very soft eye looks so I'm not wearing much shadow each time, but I guess these shadows are also quite tightly packed so you're never going to see much progress over a short period.

I do plan to dent this again in 2018: fingers crossed for me that we'll see more progress next time!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.