Eslor switch: time for a skincare change up!

/
0 Comments

You may remember the earlier posts I did on the Eslor sample kit that Eslor kindly sent me this year (see my posts here and here).

After testing the samples (including various samples I'd received earlier from Bellabox), I bought the Regenerating Kit ($65USD) and Nourishing Kit ($55USD), which I managed to pick up at 20% off. At the time Eslor was running a promotion, and I also received a travel-sized Botanical Peeling Gel with the purchase.

Here's what's included in each kit:


Eslor Nourishing Kit:

Includes 4 x 15ml deluxe travel sizes of:
  • Soothing Refiner and Cleanser
  • Chlorophyll Lifting Mask
  • Firming Eye Cream
  • Rejuvenating Day Cream

According to Eslor's website, this kit is infused with rich natural extracts and essential oils that provide continuous nourishment while revealing radiant, glowing skin.

Eslor products are all-natural and free of nasties. For more information on the company, see my posts here and here, or check out Eslor's website.

At the moment you can buy these kits at 15% off: use the code KIT15. There's also a Calming Kit ($45USD) available, which includes the Soothing Refiner and Cleanser, Botanical Peeling Gel, Comforting Mask and Soothing Cream.


Eslor Regenerating Kit:

Includes 4 x 15ml deluxe travel sizes of:
  • Soothing Refiner and Cleanser
  • Brightening Activator
  • Firming Collagen Day Cream
  • Active Night Cream

According to Eslor's website, the products in this kit are derived from marine collagen and other natural ingredients to improve cellular renewal and awaken your skin, improve elasticity and firmness for a natural healthy, youthful glow.

As mentioned, Eslor products are all-natural and free of nasties. For more information, see my posts here and here, or check out Eslor's website. To receive 15% off these kits: use the code KIT15.

Note that I already owned two Eslor products, picked up from the Bellabox shop after trialling them and loving them in a Bellabox earlier in the year:


The first product is Eslor's Replenishing Scrub, which is my favourite Eslor product, along with the Brightening Activator.


The second is the Chlorophyll Lifting Mask:


Now that's green goodness!


I switched over to Eslor products at the beginning of September; I'd finished the Happy Skincare range I was using and, after going through a few samples received in subscription boxes etc, I decided it was time to dust off the Eslor bundle, which I'd purchased a few months earlier and had been waiting to use. The change in season often calls for a change in skincare, since our skin can respond to the weather - so I wanted to move away from the oils I'd been using (now that the colder weather was leaving us) and try something new.

I haven't started reviewing everything yet because there's some cross-over between the two kits I bought (eg two different day creams), so I wanted time to finish one before moving on to the next.

What I'll do over the course of October is review each product in turn, and also do general reviews of the Nourishing and Regenerating Kits, so you can get a good idea of everything.

I can't wait to tell you more about these products - I've noticed a change in my skin already!

Do note that I'm not affiliated in any way with Eslor, so the opinions I'll give are completely my own - as they would be if I was affiliated with the company, since we've already established that I can't help but tell the truth, often to my own detriment! ; )

Yay October!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.