Project Pan 2017: mini update #10

/
0 Comments

While it's only a few days away from my month-end Project Pan update, I did photograph these empties earlier in the week: it's just that I'm rather behind with my posts because there's been so much going on.

Plus I'd rather sneak in this mini update now, just so I don't have quite so many items to photograph in April's full update. Those posts can be pretty taxing - particularly because it's so hard to find time to take shots during the day when I'm the primary carer of two children.

So yes, I've finished the above three products in the past week, these being my Hikari Lip Crayon in Macchiato, my Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in Play Fair and my Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Light.

There they are again:


You'll see from the markers on the OPI polish that there's a tiny bit left at the bottom, but the remaining part is super gunky and it never dries properly so it's become impossible to use as a nail polish. But I can use what's left as a marker for my products (as I've done on the concealer), so that's what I'll do until it's all gone. No need to keep it on my PP list just for that though!

You'll also note that I've scraped out the remaining bit from inside the Hikari crayon. I don't normally do this with lip products because I would rather move on to other things, but I do like this colour so I've popped the dregs into a little pot with a lip balm because it's too drying to keep using on its own.

I took the stopper out of the Maybelline concealer and finished it by using it as a foundation lightener, which is why the progress became a lot faster in April (I was previously using another concealer for this purpose but I finished that last month).

There's the marker for the Hikari crayon:


Progress on the Hikari product was also faster this month because I'd finished other lip products and could focus more on this one.

As for my replacement, I'm only picking one for now: I'm still working out what to bring in for next month so I'll introduce more things in April's full update.

The product I've picked is another concealer:


Yep, it's my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium (reviewed here). I absolutely love this product and it's my HG budget concealer - and even though I now only have three concealers left in my collection, I've recently realised that I don't need reams of concealers to choose from (unlike eg blushes or tinted moisturisers/foundations: I like having options with those).

So, since I've made a good dent in it already, I thought I may as well finish it off. This will leave me with my HG Bare Minerals Serum Concealers (I have that in two different shades), which is all I need in the concealer department for now. Finishing this Maybelline one will also make room to buy something else later on. 


There's my marker above. I have around two thirds left and I'll likely use it five days a week, saving my Bare Minerals concealers for weekends.

Not sure how long this will last: three months? I don't use much concealer each time, so we'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.