Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths - review and photos

/
0 Comments

This will be a very short post. I hadn't planned on reviewing these any time soon; however I've just used one of the Essenzza facial wipes we received in August's Lust Have It Women's Box, and they reminded me of just how bad these Olay ones are.

Now I should preface this review by saying: I bought these on clearance at Coles last month (normal RRP is $7.49) and I can't say for sure whether I received a dud pack - as in, were they on clearance because they were so old?

In any event, what I can say about these is that they are without question the worst cleansing wipes I've used: drying (and not wet enough themselves), seem to irritate my skin (and they're meant for sensitive skin!) and really don't do the job at all (ie, they barely remove any makeup).


I've done a quick search and seen that online reviews of these seem to be split down the middle (ie, you really love them or really hate them). Many other reviewers have also noted that they're drying and irritating and don't do a very good job (see eg makeupalley).

In sum: I wouldn't go near these again with the proverbial ten-foot barge pole.

If you want a good brand of facial wipes, try Swisspers. Once I've finished the trial pack of the Essenzza wipes I mentioned, I'll likely be recommending those too, based on my first use of them last night.

That's all from me on this topic!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.