Bourjois gift with purchase at Priceline - now on

/
0 Comments
Well, we've already established that I'm a sucker for gifts with purchase and free shipping. Really, I should steer clear of places like Priceline and Chemist Warehouse - and unsubscribe from any emails I've signed up for when they're announcing sales - since they always get me into trouble ; )


Having said this, I did go back to my local Priceline three times to confirm exactly what I wanted to purchase and whether I needed the GWP items and bag.

The deal was: spend $19 or more on any Bourjois item and get the GWP bag containing a full size blush and primer, worth $41 total.

My Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick cost $19 exactly and I chose the colour 03 Peche cosy (no surprises there).


The Bourjois 16 Rose Coup de Foudre ('Love Struck Rose') Blush Pot is something I've wanted to try for ages - just not in that particular colour. Having said this, given a choice I would likely have chosen blushes in colours close enough to faves I already own (anything in the coral/peach department), and since this one apparently has a peach flush mixed in with the rose (I found swatches online when I was in-store to check the colour), I thought that if it didn't suit me then I'd pass it on, since these little blush pots are loved by many across the globe.

I don't have much in the way of back-up primers at home; once that Jane Gem primer is gone (almost is), I have either this or my Mememe Seventh Heaven Face Base to choose from. The Bourgois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer is apparently a good one (more online research in-store ; ) ), so I'm looking forward to trying that out soon.

The bag is actually a decent make up case - just thought I'd comment on that because it's a bag that's useful (can see through the meshed 'leather' to most of the content) and seems sturdy - not cheap and tacky like some. It would make a great gift if you didn't want to keep it for yourself.

Can't wait to open the lippie - it's exactly my colour. Might have to do that today... Feeling a little nervous since we have our 20 week scan this arvo. Wish us luck! xx


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.