Indio VIP status - my welcome pack arrived!

/
1 Comments

Indio is a skincare brand I discovered through Bellabox. The first Indio product I tried was a sample of the facial scrub, which I love (see my review here); indeed I loved it so much that I went out and bought the full size.

I've also tried Indio's Eye Rise, which I'll definitely look into buying once I've finished the few eye creams I have in stock at the moment (I bought some when on special, knowing they'd see me through the year).

I'd meant to look more into Indio for ages and finally did so last week, deciding to sign up for VIP status (which is free!).


Within a few days, I received this lovely little welcome pack, containing a note, a VIP card and a sample moisturiser that I can't wait to try.

From the looks of things, Indio often runs discounts, gifts with purchase, and has great value packs available if you want to try a few things without committing to the full sizes before purchase.

See Indio's website here. Just quickly, Indio is an Australian brand which believes that, to provide an effective skincare range, it has to be designed specifically to match the lifestyles of those living within the unique climate of Australia and New Zealand. I like the idea! For more information on the company, see here.


While I haven't bought anything from the shop yet (I've too much skincare waiting to be used at the moment), I definitely plan to explore the brand further next year, once I've gone through the products I have on hand.


I wanted to write this post, however, to let you know that you can sign up for Indio VIP status for free, and therefore have a bunch of offers and promotions to access!

Have you tried Indio products? If so, what did you think? I'd love to know if you have any favourites so I can put those on my list : )


You may also like

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.