Project Pan 2016 update #3

/
0 Comments

The last six weeks of Project Pan have been reasonably eventful: I've managed to knock off a fair few products, lose one, and I've also decided to remove a couple of things from circulation.

What all this means is that I've finally been able to achieve one of my goals for the year - I no longer have twenty-plus products on the list and have whittled things down to fourteen. Woot woot! I may well add another one in during the month because I think fifteen is a good number, but I'm more than happy with a smaller list for now.

Without further ado, let's kick off with my last PP list:
  • Bodyography Natural Finish Foundation in 160 and 165
  • Emite BB Highlighting Pen in Coco
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso
  • Teeez Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner
  • Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Nudist
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base 
  • 'Tini Beauty Pearl Fizz Eyeshadow
  • Evelyn Iona Concealer in Flawless
  • Australis AC ON Tour kit
  • The Cosmetic Kitchen Pressed Mineral Blush in Raw Cacao
  • Lust Have It Sunset Strobe Natural Highlighter
  • Mememe Cosmetics Goddess Rocks (forgot to picture this above ; ))
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette
  • SweetPea & Fay Liquid Lipstick in Beluga (switched out)
  • Teeez Nail Polish in Carmine Craze
  • Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Laelia

And here's what I've finished:


My Teeez Nail Polish in Carmine Craze doesn't look too empty in this shot, but that's because it's become so gloopy that some of it is sticking to the edges of the jar. I did my last mani with this yesterday and I might have got one more from the bottle, but the polish has thickened to the point where it's difficult to use so I'm happily calling it done.

My Becca lippie is sadly gone. I say sadly because these have been discontinued and I wish they hadn't: they're so good. Such a shame. Still, I'm glad I used up every last drop and I do have one more of these left so I'm looking forward to using that, since it's a better autumn colour.


My Australis AC On Tour Kit is definitely getting there. I've been using the highlighter shades as setting powders, the middle contour one on my brows, and the outer two make good colours for dry shampoo. There's still a bit to go but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel here. Yay to that.


The Mememe Goddess Rocks are reducing by a rock or two a month as I'm using it to add a sheen to my body cream. If I add a bit more, it also makes my legs look a bit bronzed so it's been a good product for summer.

The LHI Sunset Strobe Highlighter actually has a small dent in the middle, as does the blush from The Cosmetics Kitchen, although I'm not sure you can see that in this photograph due to the angle. I can tell though! These will last out the year but I'm happy to find some use for them most days so I'll keep going with them for now.


Now we're talking. I'd started to think these Bodyography Foundations would out-live us all, but they've definitely become smaller in the last month and there's probably around a third left of each. If I can hang on to my summer tan for a while and keep going with these, I may be lucky enough to finish them in May.


Now for my pencils - more never-ending products! I don't mind that these are lasting for an eternity because I don't have replacements for all of them. 

The Bloom product is being used on my brows and the other two I use to line my upper and lower waterlines each day. While I've had these for ages and I do have other pencils that I'd like to start using (which is why all three are on my list), I'll be able to buy one pencil once I'm done so I'm looking forward to having a gap in my collection so I can do that.


The Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette is looking rather sad and I'm glad I've moved it on to my list because it's the oldest lip product I own. It's still fine to use, but it hasn't reacted well to being in my handbag so it's time to finish it off.

The Emite Highlighting Pen is so close to being finished and I'm surprised it's still hanging in there. I suspect this will be the next product to bite the dust and I can see that happening in a couple of weeks.


My 'Tini Beauty Eye Cordial has been on the list so long that it may well be the oldest product here. I haven't been using it as much recently but I'd like to because there isn't that much to go and I may well get through it soon enough. I have a replacement for it in another colour so I'd like to get through this one before I start using that.


Lots of pan here! The 'Tini Beauty Eyeshadow is showing some nice pan in the centre, and the Evelyn Iona Concealer is more than half finished. I'm happy to use these daily because I love them both and have back-ups for each of them.

The Be a Bombshell Eye Base is now showing some pan too, which makes me happy because it's not a product I like and I want to finish it. I've been using it on my collarbones or shoulders in summer since it's a rubbish eye base, and I'm glad I've found some way to use it since I don't know what I'd do with it otherwise.

In sum

Phew, that's it! I'm super glad my list is looking smaller than it was: I had too many products before and it was easy to forget what I was meant to be using.

I'm hoping to see the back of a couple of these products in April, so stay tuned for my update at month's end : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.