Ren Instant Beauty Booster Kit - review

/
0 Comments

You may remember that I opened this Ren kit earlier in the year, and since then I've been using and loving two of the three products - so much so that they've both hit HG status.

The third product, the Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot, doesn't work for me because I find it drying in an uncomfortably tight way, but I'm in the minority there since a lot of people swear by that product.

Still, two out of three ain't bad and this was still a great-value purchase for me, particularly because the beauty shot is the smallest of the three products and I'll get through it more quickly than I will the other two.


Inside the kit you get:
  • Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml
  • Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 20ml
  • Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot 10ml

If you're interested in trying three of Ren's star products, I definitely recommend this kit: you get good sizes of each item and you can work out which ones suit you best without committing to any single purchase.

Note that I've reviewed each product individually (links below), but I also wanted to do a quick round-up post on the kit as a whole, in case anyone is interested in the kit itself.


Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

This is a cult product for a reason. I've reviewed it here.

It feels quite hydrating and seems to 'lock in' moisture and other goodies, and my skin always looks and feels more nourished for a couple of days after use. I used it this morning and my skin just looks healthy and glowing, and it makes makeup so much easier to apply because you're working with a better canvas.

My skin is nicely plumped and smoother after using this, and I definitely think it lives up to its claims: yes it refreshes and renews the complexion; yes it reduces fine lines; and yes it improves skintone, firmness and radiance. I also agree that it combats congestion and leaves your skin healthy and glowing.

Love this one. It works.


Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

It's a toss up as to whether I love this or the mask more, but they're both HG products and I can't live without either of them. I've reviewed it here.

I really don't know how to describe the results I get from this product, other than to say that it absolutely meets all its claims - a rare thing, in my experience! Yes it instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin; yes it smooths, firms and tones; yes it reduces signs of fatigue and imperfections; and yes it evens out the complexion and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The other bonus of this product is that it does all these things so quickly! No other mask I've used can achieve this much in such a short space of time - a god-send when you have a baby or young kids and can barely find time to go to the loo!

So so good. I urge you to grab a sample and try it for yourself : )


Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot

I've reviewed this product here. It's meant to tighten and brighten the skin, but for me it's uncomfortable and sometimes it feels so bad that I've been known to wash it off. 

You're meant to apply it under moisturiser but my local Mecca lass told me to put it over the top, to avoid the drying/tightening issue. I still don't like it when used this way, so what I do now is apply it over makeup throughout the day to refresh my skin a bit and add some dew. When used this way, I think the makeup acts as a 'barrier' between the product and my skin, so I don't experience the discomfort. It doesn't hydrate very well, but it does do something and I'm happy enough to use it for this purpose.

In sum

This is a great little kit and I recommend it. I might buy it again if it wound up being the best-value way to purchase the facial and mask products, though I'm more likely to just go ahead and buy those in full size since I know how much I love them.

Have you used any of these products? Let me know what you think of them if so : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.