Project Pan 2016 mini update #14

/
0 Comments

I wasn't going to post today - it's grey and rainy outside and I'm sick and feeling sorry for myself (!) - but then I finished this little tube off and thought, why not? 

Considering I had such a big Project Pan month in June, I'm surprised I've finished anything this month. Mind you, being sick has sucked any remaining moisture from my pregnant body (erk, sorry for that imagery ; )) so I've been burning through lip products like you wouldn't believe, and this one has been in my pocket for the past couple of weeks so I was always going to knock it off in record time.

While it was more than half gone when I moved it into circulation, I was mucking around with different lip products until I got sick and then I just reached for this because it's a gloss and it's easy. It's not a product I love but it's one I've been happy to use, and I'm glad I've finished it because it's been floating around for ages and it's definitely time to say goodbye.

I've decided not to replace it with anything because my list contains a couple more items than the fifteen I'd wanted to include, so I'm pleased I can reduce the tally by one and not add anything else for now. 

Anyhoo. That's all from me for the moment. Fingers crossed that I finish at least one more product in July, although I must say, I don't like my chances!

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.