Project Pan 2016 mini update #16

/
0 Comments

All this decluttering I've been doing of late has given me something of a bee in my bonnet and Project Pan has started to annoy me because I'm not seeing enough progress.

This is of course partly because I finished off so much stuff last month (meaning that many items on my list are newer inclusions), but I've been going through the motions of using my products daily and I'm getting rather over the lack of progress I've seen throughout the last few weeks.

So I of course have decided to make things harder for myself by adding in more stuff! Silly I know. Particularly because I promised myself that I wouldn't let my list expand beyond fifteen items - and these three will take me closer to twenty - but let's get over that for now because I just won't replace the next few things as I finish them.

Here's what I've decided to add to my list:


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Sand

Full review here. I don't love this product because it doesn't have quite enough coverage and the shade is a little too dark for me (especially now that I'm paler), and it was always going to be the next base product I included in Project Pan once I finished the Stila BB cream that's currently on my list.

However, since I'm using it daily anyway as a mixer for the Stila product (which is too pale but has good coverage, so the two pair together beautifully), I thought I may as well move it onto the list now because it would have been there soon enough anyway.

I'd say there's about a third left, and once the Stila product is done - which it almost is - I'll have to find another mixer for it. I'm guessing it will last another couple of months because I am mixing it (rather than using a full application), but we'll see.


Inika Certified Organic Pure Primer

I've reviewed this here. I absolutely love this primer but it's been open for close to a year now so it's definitely time to get through it.

I use it frequently these days - perhaps three or four times a week - but the damn thing seems never-ending! I've no idea how much is left because the container is black and has enough weight to confuse things, but I'm guessing I must have used at least half so I expect it to be done within a couple of months.

It's a product I may well repurchase in future, but for now I do have a couple of other hydrating primers on hand and since this is the oldest, it's the one that needs to go.


Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Milla

Full review here. These Becca tints are some of my favourite lip products of all time, but unfortunately they've been discontinued and this is the last of the three I've owned.

Since it was old when I got it and it's already been open for over eight months, it's time to use it up because I've found that these tints turn faster than other lip products (the only bad thing about them), so I'd rather just use it and love it now while it's still in good shape.

There's probably around half left and I do use it frequently on my dry lips, so I expect it will be done by the end of August - a timely time to finish the product because it's more of an autumn/winter shade than it is a spring/summer one.

In sum

There we have it, three new inclusions to Project Pan! While I really didn't need to add anything else to my list, I'm kinda glad that I have because I've wanted to step up my PP game now that we're in the second half of the year.

From memory I managed to finish around forty products last year, so I'm hoping to at least match that total at the end of 2016. Wish me luck!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.