Project Dent 2016: Becca Ombre Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

/
0 Comments

We're coming into the last couple of months of the year, which means I'm thinking about which products I want to include as part of Project Pan 2017 and Pan that Palette 2017.

While previously for Project Dent I was denting my foundations, I've decided to leave the last two of those for another day and instead start looking at other things: reason being, I haven't yet settled on which products I'll be panning next year - so now's the time to play around with what I own and weed out those things that would make good panning subjects.


I'm kicking off this 'test' part of my Project Dent series with my Becca Ombre Nudes eyeshadow palette. It's a great little palette and I love the formula, but these particular shades - while labelled as neutrals - pull quite cool on me so I don't use them often because I prefer warmer looks in general.

I also haven't reviewed this palette yet and I would like to, so Project Dent is a great way to 'force' myself to do that.


There's the palette above. As you can see it contains five very wearable shadows that range from cream to dark brown. While it may look a little boring, it's a super useful palette and one that plays well with plenty of eyeshadows from my collection. This means I'll be able to use it while still bringing in some shades from my Pan that Palette challenge for this year.

I bought this palette because I already owned the Ombre Rouge version - which I love to bits and use often - but this one has been one of those items that I thought I would use all the time but really haven't.

So over the next couple of weeks I'll use it every day and see if we can't get some dents happening. During that time, I'll also work out whether it's a good item for Pan that Palette 2017. If I decide that I don't want to pan it because it's not that old and it's too useful, then I may instead depot the shadows and put them in my Z-palette, just to make sure that I start using them more often.


Anyhoo. There's what my palette looks like today, 7 November 2016. As you can see, it's been used but not much!

Some of the shades are more pigmented than others (the darker two in particular) so I don't know how much movement we'll see in those over two weeks, but it's worth finding out: if they seem never-ending, I may be better off picking a different palette for my 2017 project.

Do note that I'm currently still denting my IT Cosmetics CC Creams and I'll update you on my progress soon, but I saw no reason not to slip in another item now and dent that too.

Speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.