Mecca L3 Beauty Loop birthday gift 2017 - unboxing

/
0 Comments

Yesterday I posted on the 2017 birthday gift I received from Sephora (see here), and today I'm back to do a quick post on the one I received from Mecca - just in case anyone's interested.

Long story short, the Mecca one's better. Although I do like both, the Mecca one is a bit more special and it's of a higher value (I gather because it's Mecca's 20th birthday so they've gone an extra mile).


While in previous years as a Level 3 Beauty Loop member I've received one full-sized product from Mecca Cosmetica's house line, this year I received two - beautifully packaged in a fancy little box that just makes the whole gift feel that much more special.

I was also pleased to see that we received two Mecca Cosmetica products that I'd considered purchasing but had decided not to, just in case we did receive them as either birthday gifts or samples in one of our quarterly boxes.


So, we received full sizes of Mecca's Lit From Within Illuminating Face Primer (RRP $38 AUD for 45ml) and All Set Makeup Perfecting Mist (RRP $35 AUD for 45ml), meaning that the value of the gift clocks in at $73 AUD.

Not bad, yes? Last year's gift had a retail value of $40 AUD, so Mecca has definitely outdone itself this year.


I do like Mecca's packaging, I must say. It's clean and simple, and just looks good.

I've also had pretty good luck with Mecca's house-brand products: its sunscreens in particular are fantastic and I've heard good things about both these products so I'm looking forward to trying them.


According to Mecca's website, this mist is lightweight and ultra luxe, and it should and extend the wear of your makeup. It's refreshing and hydrating, and enriched with aloe vera, white tea and chamomile to revitalise your complexion.

I remember seeing a Youtuber say that this is her HG setting spray, so I can't wait to try it. 


As for the primer, it's described on Mecca's website as 'an all-time skin brightening favourite'. The ultra-fine, light-diffusing formula should revive dull skin while perfectly priming the complexion for a flawless foundation application.

I have far too many primers at the moment but I'll definitely use this. I'm over halfway through my beloved Becca Backlight Priming Filter, so this will hopefully be a good replacement for that. Looking forward.

In sum

I'm really pleased with this year's Mecca birthday gift and can't wait to use my goodies. Do let me know in the comments if you've tried either of these products and what you think of them if so.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.