Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Eye-conic Multi-finish Eyeshadow Palette in Provocouture

/
0 Comments

I'm in the process of cleaning the house because my sister-in-law and her husband are arriving tonight to stay with us for a long weekend - it's my son's third birthday tomorrow and we've got a big few days planned - so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do around the celebrations.

Thankfully I have a product to introduce for Project Dent, so at least it's a short post and I'll be able to squeeze it in before my parents return with the kids and we head out for a play-date with one of my daughter's friends.


Yep, I've chosen another Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette (I've reviewed this one here). I was silly enough to buy five of these, but I love the formula and colour selections so that's why I went a little crazy with these particular palettes.

I've promised myself to cycle them all through Project Dent this year (now that Pan that Palette is over), and from memory this is my fourth so I only have one to go after this before I start moving through other palettes.


So, here's how the left side of my palette is looking today, 10 October 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


Right side of the palette, noting that the first shade is repeated:


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't used this much yet but I have made a start and you can see some dips in a few of the shades.

My aim over the denting period will be to get some dents happening in all seven pans if I can, although I'll settle for decent dents in five shades because I'm not sure how often I'll be using the black and bright pink for everyday wear.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.