Project Dent 2019: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Pressed) in Prismatic Amethyst

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent for the year.

I realised last night that I haven't dented my individual highlighters all year, which must have happened because I panned a highlighter earlier on and forgot to cycle through them while I was focusing on that. Oops!

At least I've realised while there's still enough time left in 2019 to give them all a good go, so that's what I'll be doing for the next few rounds of Project Dent.


First up, my Becca highlighter in Prismatic Amethyst. If you're interested, my review of this product is here

Essentially I love this highlighter and I recommend it. It's my favourite highlighter of all the ones I own and I've given it an HG tag. I love the colour, it applies and blends well, and it doesn't emphasise texture (unlike my other Becca highlighters).

Can't beat that.


So, here's how my highlighter is looking today, 14 September 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, I've hit a little bit of pan in this but that's only because I've drilled down with my brush - the rest of the product isn't showing a huge amount of use.

What I plan to do over the denting period is expand that pan a good amount, and also make the rest of the product look a little more loved. Looking forward!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.