Project Pan 2019 mini update #37

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the month.  

While I wasn't able to quite finish this NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie, that's because the lid snapped even further and I was worried that a plastic shard had fallen into the remains at the bottom of the tube (there was a bit missing from the break), and it wasn't worth potentially cutting myself when trying to use this - especially because it was almost finished anyway.

There's my marker:


It didn't take me too long to get to the bottom of this thing (it rarely does with glosses), and I'd gotten to the point where I couldn't reach the remains with the wand so I was going to have to draw them out with something else anyway. So when the tube snapped again (it had already snapped in my handbag when I started panning it), I decided to call it quits.

Here's my replacement:


It's one of the pans from my Becca Ombre Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. This was part of my Pan that Palette challenge so I've already made a good start on it, and what I plan to do now is use it as a bronzer so I can get through it quickly (I'm keen to reduce my numbers as much as possible before the end of the year). 

It does work reasonably well as a bronzer but it's a little too pale for me so I have to build it, which means I'll get through it rather quickly. Looking forward: I have too much eyeshadow and need to get through some.

That's all from me. I'm committed to finishing as much stuff as I can before the end of the year, so I'll keep working at things in the few months I have left.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.