Project Pan 2019 mini update #36

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I finished this Hourglass foundation yesterday and I couldn't find a single thing I wanted to replace it with, so for now I'll just update you on this empty and I may or may not introduce another item later in the month.

Indeed, my panning journey has been so successful that I'm quickly running out of things I want to pan. Perhaps this may change next year when some of my products are a little older and closer to being finished, but for now, I'm not going to add in extra products just for the sake of it.


There's the product above. It's definitely empty! Do note however that I retained around 3ml in a little pot to use over the summer on those forty plus degree days - for the simple reason that no other base I've found survives the heat like this one does. Otherwise it's done.

You'll see my markers below:


So it took me six months to pan this thing, and I'd had it for a while before that and had already used quite a bit when I started panning it, meaning it's a good-value product and I may well buy it again. 

For now, though, I'm keen to try new foundations to see if I can find something else I love to add to my current HG list of two products (being Kevyn Aucoin's The Etheralist and Koh Gen Do's Aqua Foundation).

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.