Project Pan 2019 mini update #19

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished another cleanser, and now that I have, I'll start looking at which cleanser I want to pan next because I still have too many of them.

It's my Skin Physics Dragon's Blood 3-in-1 Treatment Cleanser, which I absolutely love and which I'll miss, but I've had it for a while so it was time to get through it.

There's my last marker:


So you'll see that I didn't have much left, and I'm not surprised that I managed to finish it relatively early into my new panning month.

As for my replacement, I've decided to pick a primer, even though I only have two left, for the simple reason that this one's not my favourite and I'd like to pan it so I can buy myself another primer or two in June, when I lift my spending ban for a month.

Here 'tis:


It's my Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer. Now this isn't a terrible product, but it's not that hydrating and my dry skin needs something with more punch. This means it's replaceable, and I'd like to finish it so I can buy something that works better for me.

There's how much I've used (not much):


So there's still a while to go, but do note that I marked this two weeks ago (at the beginning of my panning month) because I knew I'd be introducing it soon enough - so I've made a little progress since then.

I don't know how long it will take me to finish this, but I reckon it will be at least four months. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.