Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tan in Tan-tastic

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

You may remember that I dented this Marc Jacobs bronzer towards the end of last year, but I'm about to introduce another bronzer to Pan that Palette so I wanted to use it quickly again before I start panning something else.


If you're interested, I've reviewed it here

In essence, I absolutely love it and it went straight to the HG list, because it blends so beautifully and also has a soft-focus effect that blurs the look of pores etc.

It's also a good neutral to slightly warm bronzer (not unlike Benefit's Hoola), that blends well even if my tinted moisturser is still a bit tacky - which Hoola does not. 

And given that I've almost finished Hoola as part of my Pan that Palette challenge, this is a good one to try now so I can see how well they work together (the colours are reasonably similar, but I wouldn't call them dupes).


Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 2 April 2019:


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've made some progress on this thing - although admittedly not a lot. That isn't surprising because it was new when I started denting it, but at least we can see that I've smoothed down the centre of the pan a little bit.

That's all from me. I love this bronzer and I'm looking forward to bringing you my Pan that Palette update in a few days: I've made progress on two products in particular : )

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.