Project Dent 2019: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for 2019.

Up until now I've been holding off on introducing eyeshadow palettes into Project Dent because I wanted to focus on my shadows from Pan that Palette 2019, but I've made some good progress in that challenge and I'm ready to start working on other things.


First up is this Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette, which I want to use now because I'm considering panning it next year. Indeed, I may well run it through a few rounds of Project Dent this year - just to make a good start on it so I have less work to do in 2020.

My review of this palette is here if you're interested. Long story short, I do like it but it's very warm and I struggle to use it as a stand-alone palette. I always need some cool shades to tone it down, and I also find that I can't use any more than a few shades in any look - otherwise things look too warm and take me into allergic reaction territory. That's why I want to pan it out of my collection.


So, here's how my palette is looking today, 14 April 2019: 


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can tell that I've used this palette but we're not seeing a huge amount of progress. Still, there are large dips in Spread the Love and Extra Creamy, and I'm expecting to hit pan on both those shades soon enough. There's also a reasonable dent in Peanut Butter Cup, and I may hit pan on that soon too.

Otherwise I can see myself struggling with the rest of the colours, and it will be interesting to see how far I can take it this year before attempting to pan it in 2020. Also note that I probably won't finish Bananas completely: that's my favourite gold eyeshadow of all time, and I plan to use perhaps half of it before de-potting the remains into a custom palette so I can keep it in my collection for a while longer.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.