Project Pan 2019: mini update #15

/
0 Comments
 

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I'm super excited that I've managed to finish another product this month, and I have a feeling that this month will be the best of 2019 to date in terms of empties. We'll see.


So I've finished my Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance perfume. While I did like the scent of this fragrance, the longevity wasn't great so I wouldn't buy it again.

It was only 30ml in size and I'd used over half when I started panning it, so it's not surprising that it's only taken me a month to finish it.

There's my marker below: 


That's all from me. I suspect this will be my last empty before my next full update (due this time next week), although one of my items is getting pretty close so we'll see.

In terms of replacements, I think this was the 11th item on my list because I introduced extra stuff at the beginning of the month, but in any event, I would rather wait until my full update to bring in anything new.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.