Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Lines & Last Night

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

Do note that I finished denting this blush a few days ago, it's just that we didn't have sunlight for progress shots over the weekend so I had to put it aside for a few days before I could update you - and that's what we're doing now.


I absolutely love this blush and it was a pleasure to use for a fortnight. If you're interested, I've reviewed it here

These blushes are second only to my Hourglass ones in terms of formula and I'm obsessed with them. They airbrush the skin beautifully and they blend and apply well. I also love the highlighter section of these pans and I would love to see Marc Jacobs release this particular highlighter formula in individual shades. It's gorgeous, it's subtle and it doesn't emphasise texture. Love.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my blush looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking now:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Now:


So you should be able to see that I've used this, and while we're not seeing huge amounts of progress yet, in real life I can tell that this blush is starting to look well-loved. Indeed, I own three of these and the surface of this one looks quite different from my other two, purely because I've had it the longest and it's also my favourite of the three. 

That's all from me. I've already picked out my next items for Project Dent, so all that's left to do now is to start thinking about what I want to use after that.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.