Project Dent 2019 update: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium 2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

Note that it took me a couple of days to update you on this product because the sunlight wasn't great over the weekend, so I popped it aside two days ago and started on my next bronzer for Project Dent.

Anyhoo! Let's see how much progress I made over the last fortnight.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here

While I do really like the colour and how it looks on the skin, it's also quite a dry formula and it can look dry if I build it too much or use it on the eyes - so I don't plan to keep it in my collection long-term.

Still, it blends and applies well, and I don't mind using it.


Here's how my bronzer looked on 18 March 2019:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


As you can see, I haven't made a huge amount of progress but I have made some. You should be able to see that I've worn down the surface a little, and the rings are looking a bit more visible than they were before.

I promised to tell you after this round of Project Dent which item I plan to pan next (it's between my Kevyn Aucoin bronzer and this one). I've decided to go with the Kevyn Aucoin, purely because I think it will pan faster and also because I have other bronzers that aren't too different from the KA in colour, however I have nothing else that's similar to this BB one.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.