Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update for the year!

I actually should have updated you with progress shots a couple of days ago, but I got my dates mixed up (easy to do, with two sick pre-schoolers) so we're a little late but that's no huge issue.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here. Long story short, I absolutely love it and there's a reason why I bought three shades in this formula. 

It applies and blends well, and it airbrushes the skin beautifully. This shade in Flesh & Fantasy is a nice everyday kind of nude that you can wear with just about anything, and I really enjoy it.


So, here's how my blush was looking just over two weeks ago:


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So you should be able to tell that I've used this quite a bit over the denting period, and while we're not seeing any dents, we are seeing changes in the product's surface. The whole thing looks a bit more worn, and there are changes to the brush marks on the surface of the pan too. 

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent, and I'm looking forward to picking out my next product.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.