Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronze Perfect Tan in Tan-tastic

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

I started denting this bronzer back at the beginning of April, so it's been in circulation for two weeks now and I'm ready to wind up this round and move on to something else.


If you're interested, I've reviewed it here

In essence, I absolutely love it and it went straight to the HG list when I first used it, because it blends so beautifully and also has a soft-focus effect that blurs the look of pores.

It's also a good neutral to slightly warm bronzer (not unlike Benefit's Hoola in colour) that blends well even if my tinted moisturser is still a bit tacky - which Hoola does not. I hope to have it in my collection for a long time.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


As you can see, there's some progress but not much! You should be able to tell that the smoother area in the centre of the pan has become a little wider over the last two weeks, but otherwise this bronzer is still looking pretty new (as indeed it is).

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent and I'm glad that I've given this product another good run, but it's time to put it aside now and focus on something else.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x  


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.