Project Dent 2019 update: Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

I've now been using this palette for exactly two weeks, and I'm getting a bit over it so it's definitely time to move on to something else.


As you may know, I'm considering panning this palette in 2020 and I may well run it through a few rounds of Project Dent this year - just to see if I can make a start on it so it looks a little less daunting if I do decide to pan it.

My review of this palette is here if you're interested. Long story short, I do like it but it's very warm and I struggle to use it as a stand-alone palette. I always need some cool shades to tone it down, and I also find that I can't use any more than a few shades in any look - otherwise things look too warm and take me into allergic reaction territory. That's why I want to pan it out of my collection.


So, here's how my palette was looking two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:
  

As you can see, I've now hit pan in Extra Creamy and Peanut Butter Cup, which I was expecting to do because I was very close to hitting pan in those when I started this round of Project Dent. As for the other shades, there's a touch more use in all of them but nothing major. Note there's a slight dip opening up in Peanut Butter, although admittedly it's hard to see that in the above photo.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to putting this palette aside so I can work on something else. My next item won't be an eyeshadow palette because I want to focus on the shadows in my Pan that Palette challenge, but I'll likely introduce another palette in May so I can start cycling through what I own.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.