Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kinks & Kisses

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

I've now been using this blush every day for two weeks, and I'm ready to update you on how much progress I've made in that time. Not much, no doubt - but hopefully some.


As you may know, I absolutely love these blushes (of course, I bought three) and I'm so glad I own them. 

This one in Kinks & Kisses is the last one I bought and I use it the least of the three because it's a little less peach and a little more pink than I'd been led to believe before I bought it, but I still do like it and I really love the highlighter, which is half the product anyway.

If you're interested, I've reviewed this shade here.


Here's how my blush looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it looks today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, there's very little progress on this but you should be able to see some - especially on the highlighter side, where a slight dip is opening up in the centre of the large highlighter stripe (left). Otherwise all I can see are changes in the brush marks across the surface of the rest of the pan, and I expect it will take a while before we see any real progress on this thing.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent, and while not much has happened, I can still rest assured that this blush has seen some good use over the last fortnight and that's always a positive.

Now, to pick out my next item for Project Dent...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.