Project Pan 2019: April update

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan monthly update.

It's been a great month and I've finished a good amount of stuff, and it's looking like I'll finish more very soon.

Here's how my list is looking now:

  • Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint SPF 15 in Warm Ivory 
  • Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in Beige
  • Australis Match Maker Shade Adjusting Drops in Lightening
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Light
  • Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Plum
  • Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream
  • Skin Physics Dragon's Blood 3 in 1 Advanced Treatment Cleanser
  • Alpha-H Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum
  • Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream
  • Chantecaille Jasmine Lily Healing Mask
  • Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask
  • Andalou Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Brightening Mask
  • OGX Hydrate + Defrizz Kukui Oil Frizz Defying Curl Cream
  • The Ordinary's High-Spreadability Fluid Primer
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie
  • BareMinerals Clay Chameleon Purifying Transforming Cleanser
  • Dermaveen Daily Nourish Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance EDT

So I finished ten products over the last month, and I'm very close to finishing a couple more. Let's have a quick look at what's left on my list.


My Skin Physics cleanser is very close to being finished and I expect to have that panned within a week. I really love this cleanser because it resurfaces my skin and also doubles as a mask, but I've had it for a while now so it's time for it to go.

I haven't used my Alpha-H cleanser as much as I would have liked this month because I've been focusing on the Skin Physics product, and I also don't like it as much as the latter cleanser so I don't look forward to using it. Still, it's not an awful product and I'm looking forward to using it more in the coming weeks. I expect it to take me at least four months to pan.


My Natio tinted moisturiser is getting very close to being finished now, and I know I can pan it this month. I bought it to use as a mixer for any base that's too pale for me, and it's worked well for that but I'm currently mixing it with the Hourglass and Australis products to get a base that I'm using four or five days a week. Looking forward to finishing it.

The Hourglass tint is moving slowly, but I don't mind that because I'm in no rush to finish it. I really like it and I haven't had it that long, but it's my least-favourite of the three bases I currently own so I would rather work on this than something else. I expect it to last me around six months.


There's my NYX gloss in Sugar Plum. This has taken me longer to pan than most glosses because I'm mixing it with a pink (it's too cool-toned for me to wear on its own), and while I do love the effect I get when I mix it, I'm getting to the point now where I've had enough of it and I want to move on to something else. I should get there this month.

My Australis whitening drops are doing their usual job of lightening a foundation mix that would otherwise be too dark for me. I do like this product and it's my second bottle, but once this one is finished I probably won't need it for the moment because the bases I own are either the right colour or a little too pale for me, so I'm happy to pan this bottle and then wait until I need to buy it again. It should be done this month too.


Next, my Trilogy hand cream, which I'm currently using as a foot cream. I do really like this product but I became overloaded with hand creams for a while there, and I wanted to finish this one so I could then move on to something else. It'll be gone sometime this week.

As for my Alpha-H serum, I'm getting there slowly with this but I only need a little each time and I use it every second evening (it's too strong to use daily). While I do expect it to be done this month, it may take me almost the whole month to get there.

My Hourglass blush in Dim Infusion, as it was two weeks ago:


Today:


So we're not going to see a huge amount of progress in only two weeks, but funnily enough, I can actually tell that the surface has been flattened a little bit in only a fortnight. I think it's moving faster than I may have otherwise expected for the simple reason that it's something like four and a half years old, so the pigment has gone a bit. I doubt I'll finish this blush in 2019 but we'll see.

My Hourglass highlighter in Euphoric Strobe Light, as it was last month:


Today:


So I've hit pan and I do expect to finish it this year with time to spare. Highlighters don't take me a huge amount of time to pan because you can also use them on the eyes and body, and I'm looking forward to panning this so I can pick out the highlighter I want to finish next.

In sum

That's all from me. I haven't introduced any replacements for the moment because my list contains ten products already and I don't want to overload myself, but I will be introducing more things this week as I finish some of the above items that are almost dead.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.