Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent. I've decided to go for this highlighter palette next because I don't use it enough, so I want to ensure that it doesn't sit around in my collection gathering too much dust this year.

As you may know, I like this palette but it's not my favourite because I find that these highlighters are so intense they can emphasise texture (unusual for Hourglass) and I also think they look a little dry on my skin, so this is a palette I'm more likely to use on the eyes.


Nevertheless, this palette does work beautifully to finish off an eye look and I go for pale highlighter shades every day when I do my eyeshadow anyway, so I know I'll get plenty of use from it and I'm looking forward to playing with it again.

If you're interested, my review of this product is here.


So, here's how Absolute Strobe Light is looking today, 28 April 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


Pure Strobe Light:


Enhanced for clarity:


And Lucent Strobe Light:


Enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've definitely used this palette but I haven't made a lot of progress so I'll aim to make it look a little more loved over the denting period.

While I don't expect to make a huge mark in it within two weeks, I do expect to see a reasonable amount of movement because I've already dented it a couple of times and it's getting to the point where we might starting seeing some dips open up.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.