Project Pan 2019: mini update #14

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

We've had a lot on today so far with more to come, so I'm sneaking in a quick post between play dates/playgrounds/ballet classes and I'll hopefully get more time for blogging over the next few days.

As you can see above, I've finished another NYX Butter Gloss (this one's Maple Blondie). 


It only took me two months to pan this thing (see markers below) and I was able to use a chopstick to get most of the stuff out from the bottom where the wand wouldn't reach.

There it is again: 


I've decided not to replace it for the moment, for the simple reason that I think I already have ten products on my list, and I don't want more than that so I'll wait to add more things in when I do my full update in ten days.

It's already been a pretty good panning month so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how many items I've finished once this month is done.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.