Project Pan 2019: mini update #16

/
0 Comments
 

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

This will be a very short post because my parents have kindly taken the kids out for a couple of hours, and I've been busy cooking up a storm while they're gone. The prep's mostly done and now I can sneak this post in before I start putting various dishes in the oven.

As you can see above, I've finally finished my Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Berry Mask. I didn't mind this product but I have other masks that are much more effective than this one, so I wouldn't buy it and I'm glad it's gone.

There it is:


It's definitely empty! I'm glad that I've managed to knock out another mask from my collection and I'm looking forward to panning a few more this year (I have too many). 

Now to work out which mask I'd like to pan next...

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.