Project Pan 2019: mini update #17

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update post!

It's actually my first update post this month (I do my full updates on around the 15th) and I would have done it a few days ago, it's just that I haven't been able to take photos for the last little while.

Anyhoo! I've finished my Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream. There it is again:


You can see my two markers above. I didn't have a huge amount left when I started panning it, but I'm glad that I've now finished it so I can move on to something else.

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


The first is my Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask. This was a freebie from Priceline's Pink Diamond rewards program, and I didn't open it until recently because I needed to finish another mask before I did that.

There's how much I've used (very little):


I'm introducing this mask to my list now because I could tell after the first few applications that it wasn't doing much for me so I want to get through it.

There's quite a lot left, but I can use something like this a few times a week and I'll aim to have it finished within two months. I mightn't quite get there, but we'll see.

Next:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait. While I'm currently panning another gloss, the other one is too cool-toned so I've been mixing it with this shade daily in order to get a colour I can wear - meaning I may as well add this to my list since I'm using it so often anyway.

There's how much I've used:


So there's a good amount left, but I should be able to get through this and the other one combined within two months because I pan glosses so quickly.

After that I won't have many glosses left, so lucky that my spending ban is lifting for a month in June: I'll need more!

That's all from me. I'm glad I've finished more stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can finish this month.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.