Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kinks & Kisses

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for 2019.

I've just worked on my other two blushes from Marc Jacobs in this same formula, so I thought it was a good time to keep that going and work on my third before cycling through whatever else I want to dent next.


As you may know, I absolutely love these blushes (of course, I bought three) and I'm so glad I own them. 

This one in Kinks & Kisses is the last one I bought and I use it the least of the three because it's a little less peach and a little more pink than I'd been led to believe before I bought it, but I still do like it and I really love the highlighter, which is half the product anyway.

If you're interested, I've reviewed this shade here.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my blush is looking today, 17 April 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can see that I've used this, but there's not a huge amount of progress and I haven't played with it a hell of a lot since I bought it.

My aim over the denting period will be to use it every day and try to make it look a little more worn. Sure, we won't see a hell of a lot of progress over that time, but we should see some and I'm looking forward to working with it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.