Project Dent 2019: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-kissed

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent.

So far this year I've mostly been denting blushes, highlighters and bronzers - for the simple reason that I want to focus on the eyeshadow palettes in my Pan that Palette challenge, so I've been leaving myself open to do that. 

Nevertheless I'll have to start cycling through my other eyeshadow palettes soon, because I don't want them sitting around gathering dust while I'm too busy denting other things.


Anyhoo. Next up is this Urban Decay bronzer in Sun-kissed, which I only ever use as a blush and indeed I bought it to be a blush because it's too pale for bronzing on me. I really like it and I'm looking forward to using it again. If you're interested, I've reviewed it here.

Let's get straight into progress shots. 

Here's how my blush is looking today, 30 April 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can see there's a little dent in the middle of this thing, but we're not seeing a huge amount of progress and I want to change that.

The other thing I want to work out over the denting period is whether this blush is essential to my collection, or whether I might pan it next year. If I want to keep it, I'd love to get it into one of my custom palettes, so I'll look at doing that later on - once I've made some more room for it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.