Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 (#2)

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent!

I've already dented this palette this year but that was six months ago and I wanted to have another go at it because I'm considering panning it in 2020 (I have three of these Hourglass edits and this one's my least favourite of the three so I don't need it in my collection).


Nevertheless, I really like it and I'm looking forward to using it daily for the next fortnight. If you're interested, I've reviewed it here

Essentially it's up to Hourglass' usual standards, and if you like Hourglass products, then I suspect you'll like this.


So, here's how my palette is looking today, 16 July 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, I've made some decent progress on this thing already. There's visible pan showing on the highlighter (top middle) and the bronzer (bottom left) is very close to showing pan too.

While there's still plenty of work to be done on the other shades, I know I can get some progress happening in the next two weeks because the pans are small and should show progress reasonably quickly.

Wish me luck!

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.