Project Pan 2019: June update

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next monthly update for Project Pan. Please note that I'm a week late with this because things have been so busy at home, but let's forget that and just be glad that I finally got there (!).

First, here's my remaining list:

  • Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Fantasy
  • Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint SPF 15 in Warm Ivory 
  • Australis MatchMaker Shade Adjusting Drops, Lightening
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Light
  • BareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Everything
  • Hask Monoi Coconut Nourishing Shine Oil
  • Evo the Great Hydrator Moisture Mask
  • Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Plum
  • Natio Ageless Hydrating Mask
  • Andalou Naturals CannaCell Glow Mask
  • Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
  • L'Occitane Aqua Gel Cleanser
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Divine Dark

So I finished seven items this month and I have seven left on my list, meaning I can add three more. Let's have a quick look at what's left in turn.


First up, my Marc Jacobs highlighter in Fantasy. While I do like the formula of this product, it's too dark and pink-toned for me to use as a highlighter and it can also change the undertone of my foundation, so I can only use a little each time when I mix it. I expect it to last me another four months.

As for my Hourglass tint, this is also lasting me ages and I expected that because I only need to use a small amount per application, and I'm also only using it four or five times a week. I'm in no rush to finish it anyway because I do really like it, and I expect it to last at least another three months.


Next, my Hask hair oil. I'm really loving this product and I expect it to be done within the next two months. What I love about this oil is that it adds shine and hydration without weighing my hair down, and it has a detangling effect too. My dry hair loves it.

As for my BareMinerals lip lacquer, I'm over halfway through this now and I just removed the stopper to discover that there's barely any product left, so I expect it to be gone within the next week. Yay. It's a good product, but I'm ready to use something else.


My Australis whitening drops are so close to being finished that I'm surprised they're still on my list. Indeed, I've gotten to the point now where I'm scraping off product from the edges of the bottle, and a lot of the remains have dried out and stuck to the sides so I don't think it'll be around much longer. One week tops I would say.

The Evo hair mask I've only used once, and I expect it to be done within one or two more applications. While it would have been finished by now, I had a review deadline to meet for a shampoo/conditioner combo, so I was only able to use it for the first time last week. It'll be done this month too.

Next, my Hourglass blush in Dim Light, as it was last month:


Today:


You should be able to tell that I've started to flatten out the surface now (finally!), and while I still don't think I can finish it this year, I do think I can make a good enough start that I'll finish it within the first half of next year. We'll see. At least I'm still enjoying it.

As for my replacements:


So I've picked three products to replace the ones I've finished and bring my list up to ten items again, and I've chosen ones that will take various amounts of time to finish, just to keep my list moving.

Let's have a quick look.


It's my Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer. I must have had this product for around 18 months now, so it's definitely time to start working on finishing it. It's one of those pore-plugging, smoothing primers, and while it's a good one, I don't use it that often (I have dry skin so I prefer hydrating primers) and I would like to get through it.

I don't know how long it will take me to finish this but I expect it to be around six months (perhaps more) because a little goes a long way.


It's my Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I do enjoy this product but I've had it for ages now and it's time to finish it and move on to something else.

While it looks as though there's not much left, I expect it to last at least a month because I only use it at night and I only need a little each time. We'll see. I may try to apply it a bit more often because it is getting old now and I don't want it to go off, plus twice-nightly applications may mean that my lips feel less dry in the morning.


Last up, my NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue. I usually have one of these glosses on my list because I love them and use them constantly, and I've picked this one of the few I have open because I don't love the colour on me and want to get through it.

There's a reasonable amount left and although I get through glosses quickly, this may take me longer because I plan to introduce another NYX gloss to mix with it shortly. Let's say three months.

In sum

That's all from me. I'm glad I finally got this post up and I'm sorry it's taken me so long!

What I'll do next month is move my updates to the beginning of the new month so I have enough time between now and then to finish what I can within one month.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.