Project Pan 2019 mini update #28

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

While I only posted my full update a few days ago, I did mention that I expected to finish this sample lip product very soon, and so I have.

There are my markers:


It's my BareMinerals Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Everything

While I did like this product and I'm planning to see what other colours are available because the formula plumps up and smooths lip lines nicely, I was ready to finish it and move on to something else so I'm glad it's gone.

As for my replacement:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Gelato. While I love a good purple lip colour, unfortunately this one's too cool-toned so I need to mix it with a pink to get a shade that suits me.

And although I've just put a pink gloss on my Project Pan list, when mixed these two colours don't produce the right shade (it's still too cool) so I have a warmer pink in mind that I'll also introduce soon.

That's all from me. Just a short post today because I have two tired kids home all day so I need to find some way to entertain them.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.