Mecca Beauty Loop Bonus 2019 #1, Essentials Trio - unboxing

/
0 Comments

I currently have four unboxing posts to write because I'm so far behind on posts after the terrors of June. Those unboxing posts include birthday gifts from both Mecca and Sephora, a Goldfaden MD skincare kit that I really need to introduce, and also this Mecca Beauty Loop Bonus kit. One thing at a time.

If you're wondering what this kit is, Mecca has recently revamped its Beauty Loop program so we get some extra stuff - and this is the first new bonus that came in for Level 3 members (I can't say whether other levels get them because I don't know). It's a nice little kit and I'm looking forward to using everything.


We received three things: travel sizes of a Mecca Micellar Water and also my favourite Mecca sunscreen, plus some eye gels that I'll certainly use but that I don't have a huge amount of hope for because these kinds of masks don't work for me. Still, I'll try them and see how I go.

Let's have a quick look at each item in turn.


Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50+ 

We received a 30ml travel-size of this sunscreen, which retails for $18 (or you can buy the 75ml for $40). As you may know, this is my HG facial sunscreen and I'm always happy to have another one. I've reviewed it here.

What I love about this is that it doesn't leave a white cast, it's not greasy and it's also lightweight so it doesn't clog pores. It's the sunscreen I always use when we have an event on during the day, because the greasy ones can affect how long my makeup lasts. This one doesn't. It's that good, and I definitely recommend it.


Mecca Clean Slate Micellar Water

I haven't tried this yet but I have tried Mecca's makeup remover (reviewed here), which was very good so I have high hopes for this product. We received a 50ml travel-size, which you can buy for $16 (you can also buy the 85ml for $19 and the 150ml for $30).

It claims to be a gentle, moisturising formula that removes all traces of makeup from the eyes, face and lips, while leaving skin feeling fresh, hydrated and clean. Skin-loving ingredients damask rose flower extract and cornflower extract soothe, decongest and calm for a replenished and rejuvenated complexion. It's had some good reviews so I'm looking forward to trying it.


Mecca Cosmetica Bright Eyed Eye Mask

You can buy one of these masks for $7 or a pack of five for $35, and they've also had some great reviews so I'll try my one and see how it goes.

It's described as a gold-flecked hydrogel mask that's non-slip and is designed to provide moisture, brighten, lift and reduce the appearance of puffiness around the under-eye area. It's enriched with liquorice root extract, which helps brighten the skin, and a red flower lifting complex to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.

I normally don't get on well with masks like this (sheet masks included) but I'm happy to try it anyway.

In sum

This is a good little kit with a retail value of $41 AUD, so it's not a bad bonus and I'm looking forward to using everything in here.

Do let me know in the comments whether you received this trio and what you think of it if so. I'll also be interested to hear whether Level 1 and Level 2 members received it, or whether it's just for Level 3s.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.