Eslor skincare sample pack

/
0 Comments

Eslor was kind enough to send me a beautiful booklet containing nine samples of their products. I first discovered the brand through Bellabox and have been keen to get my hands on more of its products ever since. Some items are available in the Bellabox store; however I was interested in trying more from the range.

My last big skincare discovery was Happy Skincare (love!) and this is my newest one. While Happy is an Australian company and its products are readily available, aside from the products available from Bellabox, you need to buy Eslor from the US. Having said this, a little birdie at the company has told me that they're looking for more Australian stockists - wuhoo!

Eslor stands out for many reasons, one of these being that the products contain natural ingredients that don't irritate the skin. I've also found in the past that natural products don't always deliver the best results - but the products I've tried from this range certainly do. Big ticks : )

Please note: this review is independent and I only received these samples because I sought them out. 


What I received:

  • Soothing Refiner & Cleanser
  • Replenishing Scrub
  • Botanical Peeling Gel
  • Comforting Mask
  • Chlorophyll Lifting Mask
  • Soothing Cream
  • Herbal Soothing Gel
  • Firming Collagen Day Cream
  • Active Night Cream

How lucky am I?!


Each sample size is decent (5ml); and while most people don't like sachets (me included), I'm forgiving them here because they look so nice, are so well-presented and feel so special. 

Note also that I already own the Replenishing Scrub and Chlorophyll Lifting Mask, which I bought through Bellabox after receiving samples of these items - so I can give a review of these straight away.

For more information on any of the products, please visit Eslor's website. Note they often run specials/discounts and include samples/gifts with purchase. All prices I quote below are in USD.

I would also like to comment on the company's customer service - they are responsive and were happy to answer a bundle of questions I had about their products. Customer service is, to me, becoming more and more important these days - particularly when it comes to ordering things online from overseas. If you're going to fork out money to a 'faceless' company in another hemisphere, it's reassuring to know you're being looked after. Customer service is also important because there are so many brands out there that companies can no longer rely on the quality of their products alone.


Brightening Activator

Before I go on to review the products I actually received, I just wanted to make a comment on the company's Brightening Activator. While this wasn't part of my sample kit, I received a sample of this before and OMG it's AMAZING. Seriously, you'll fall in love with it (well, I did anyway). It contains a blend of antioxidants and aims to help the skin preserve its youthfulness and minimise the appearance of fine lines etc. I won't quote verbatim what the products intend to do because you can look this up for yourselves and I think it's more useful to keep this review contained to my experience of the products.

This one, I think, is (wait for it)...BETTER than Clarins' Beauty Flash Balm. Impossible? No! After just one application I looked like a new woman and my skin felt amazing. I imagine that, with continued application, you'll definitely see improvement. I saw improvement after squeezing out every last drop of the sample over the space of two weeks. It smells amazing too. While it retails for $110 for 30ml (yikes), keep an eye out for specials and know that the product will last a while - a little goes a long way. 


Replenishing Scrub

I trialled this after receiving it in one of my Bellabox boxes (which contained four different samples) and immediately fell in love. It smells toasty and wonderful and leaves your skin looking fresh and feeling clean. I bought a full size straight away and also bought a back-up in one of Bellabox's sales. That's how much I love it. It contains almond-honey, apricot kernel powder and peach kernel powder. It's one of the cheaper items, retailing at $28 for 50ml.


Chlorophyll Lifting Mask


This one is unlike anything I've used before. It's green in colour and goes on a like a cooling gel, then hardens so it kind of feels like you have super-glue on your face, which sounds horrible but it's not - just a little tight. In any event, the pay off is worth it. The ingredients include milk proteins, plant and seaweed extracts and minerals, which aim to strengthen skin and enhance blood circulation. It retails for $38 for 50ml, which seems remarkably cheap to me for such a unique and effective product (but then, I live in Australia and prices are ridiculous here so I'm easy to please in that department!).

Soothing Refiner & Cleanser

I've trialled this before and unfortunately wasn't wowed by it, but I've just given it a go again with an open mind. It aims to cleanse without stripping the skin and contains goodies like aloe vera gel, glycerin and hops extract. After another trial, I have to confirm that this is probably the only Eslor product I've tried so far that I don't like. It doesn't do much for me and my skin doesn't feel fresh and clean after use (which is what I personally look for in a cleanser). Maybe it's just too gentle for me. It costs $28 for 60ml, so it's one of the cheaper items.

Comforting Mask

I've trialled this before also, and I've currently got it on my face. It contains seaweed extracts, minerals and proteins. It goes on smoothly and feels lovely on, but from memory (and also from present experience) it doesn't have a great impact. Having said this, I've been spoiled by Cellilux's Glacial Mineral Gel, so most other masks pale in comparison. I also think that Eslor's Chlorophyll Lifting Mask is the better product. Still, my skin does feel a bit nicer after use. It costs $38 for 50ml.

Soothing Cream

This feels wonderful and sinks in nicely. Despite the thickness, it's not greasy and heavy; it just feels hydrating and yes, soothing. The ingredients include ginkgo biloba, avocado oil and hazelnut oil, and the cream aims to regenerate and calm the skin. It can be used as a day and night cream. Price: $65 for 50ml.

Stay tuned...

My reviews on the other four products I received are coming soon : )

Have you tried the Eslor range? If so, what did you think?


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.