Time for some more Alpha-H!

/
0 Comments

As you may know, I'm a huge fan of Alpha-H products and this year I've tested quite a few of them. 

I was lucky enough to pick up two travel-sized kits on special, and both of them came with free extra kits (including this one). 

Over the year, I've been introducing new products when a gap opens in the skincare I have on the go, and this kit is next on the list.


This kit contains my HG product Liquid Gold, a cleanser, an exfoliating cleanser, a facial sunscreen and a mask.

Since I recently finished off two cleansers (including an exfoliating one) and my open bottle of Liquid Gold is on its last legs - plus I need decent sun protection now that it's getting super hot - this kit was the obvious choice and I chose this over another Alpha-H set and a Ren travel kit that I have in store.

Excited! What I'll do is include links below to the full reviews I've already written on some of the products, then I'll write separate reviews for the ones I haven't tried yet, and after that I'll do a round-up post on the set as a whole.


This A-List kit contains:
  • Liquid Gold 50ml
  • Balancing Cleanser 15ml
  • Gentle Daily Exfoliant 12g
  • Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ 30ml
  • Liquid Gold Smoothing and Perfecting Mask 15ml

It retails for $69.95 AUD, but as mentioned, I got mine as a GWP when I spent a certain amount on Alpha-H products - and I would have bought those anyway so it was a win-win for me.

Alpha-H is one of those brands that's often on special (and there are often freebie promotions) at various online retailers, so it's worth waiting for an extra discount and/or promotion if you've got your eye on anything from the brand.


Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid

This is an HG product of mine and I can't imagine life without it. Full review here. It aims to revitalise the skin, and I can confirm that it does this and more.

I'll talk more about it in the round-up post I do of the set once I've used everything, but in sum: it brightens and resurfaces my skin like nothing else. I can't recommend this product enough.


Alpha-H Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+

I haven't used this one so I'm looking forward to testing it. I didn't love the other daily sunscreen I tried from Alpha-H so I'm hoping this one is more of a stand-out.

It's apparently formulated to shield the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while offering good hydration. Fingers crossed it's a good sunscreen that isn't too greasy.


Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera

Full review here. This is described as a gentle, creamy lotion that removes all traces of face and eye makeup while balancing the skin.

I have used this before and it's not my favourite Alpha-H cleanser because I don't feel that it does much: there's nothing hugely wrong with it, it's just that Alpha-H has set the bar high with other products and this one just doesn't hit the mark for me.

Still, I need another 'normal' cleanser (ie, one that doesn't exfoliate and/or contain scrubby matter) so I'll happily use it because it cleans well enough.


Alpha-H Smoothing and Perfecting Mask with Lavender

Full review here. I received a sample of this in another free Alpha-H kit and I didn't love it so I'm not thrilled about the inclusion - mind you, I didn't hate it either so I'll definitely use it.

It's apparently a powerful and fast-acting dual performance mask, designed to exfoliate, clarify and brighten the skin. It's one of those products that everyone else raves about but that just doesn't work for me. You never know, maybe I'll like it more this time around.


Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant with Papaya & Pineapple

This is apparently a unique exfoliant containing skin-brightening papaya and refreshing pineapple to instantly revive dull and tired-looking skin.

I've had my eye on this product but wasn't game to buy the full size without having tested it first, so I'm pleased with this inclusion. My skin definitely looks dull and tired these days - that'll happen when you have children ; )

In sum

I can't wait to get stuck into these products! Two of them are new to me so hopefully at least one of those is awesome : )

Have you tried any Alpha-H products? Let me know your favourites if so.


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.