Time for some Ren!

/
0 Comments

I bought this skincare kit not long after I finished my beauty spending ban last year. I'd been desperate to buy the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask and also the Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial, both of which I'd sampled and knew I liked, and both of which come in this kit.

As if the beauty gods knew this, a special came around from Mecca saying that if you spent a certain amount on Ren products, you'd receive a travel pack of goodies - so of course I was right on that one and purchased this kit and a toner to make up the amount I needed to spend.

Anyhoo. I've been saving my Ren products for a rainy day and since my skin isn't too happy at the moment (plus I'm on a spending ban - boring), I thought it was high time I cracked this little pack open.


Inside the kit you get:
  • Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50nl
  • Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 20ml
  • Ren Instant Firming Beauty Shot 10ml

I already know that I love the first two products but that the Beauty Shot doesn't agree with my skin (I know, I know - I'm weird. It's a cult product). It's drying and uncomfortable on me, but I'll try to play around with it and see if I can make it work.


Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask

I've tried this before and already know I love it.

It's a brightening facial mask that actually works - so many masks do very little for my skin, but this one does a lot. Can't wait to use it again!


Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial

I've also used this before and know that it works for me. I opened this little tube yesterday and used it, and happily I love it just as much as I did the first time.

It's part cleanser, part mask, and it really wakes up my face. Looking forward to writing a review on it, once I've played around with it some more.


Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot

I've reviewed this product here. It's meant to tighten and brighten the skin, but for me it's uncomfortable and sometimes it feels so bad that I've been known to wash it off. 

You're meant to apply it under moisturiser but my local Mecca lass told me to put it over the top, to avoid the drying/tightening issue. I still didn't like it when used this way, but I'm willing to give it one last go.

In sum

I'm so glad I have this kit and can't wait to use the Glycolactic product again especially. It's been far too long, and I definitely need some radiance boosting these days!

Have you used any of these products? Let me know what you think of them if so : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.