Project Pan 2016 mini update #3

/
0 Comments

Well, I think we all knew that this Emite Cream Pencil in Spir didn't have much longer to go!

In the end the last little bit of product dislodged from the base of the pencil, and there was nothing beneath it but the plastic that must have held it in place. I probably lost a couple of applications from the tiny bit that fell out, but nothing dramatic ; )

Here's what I'm replacing it with:


Emite Makeup BB Highlighting Pen in Coco

I've reviewed this product here, and you may remember that it was on my PP list last year because it's not a product I love (it has a tendency to emphasise pores and cling to dry patches).

I have however been using it a reasonable amount because it's a great product to cart around in your handbag for touch-ups on the go, and now that it's not winter and my skin isn't as dry, I can get away with this product more than I could before.

There's how much is left:


I reckon I've used about half the product already, and I do get through this one pretty quickly because it's quite creamy so I suspect it will only last another couple of months.

That's all from me! Just a quick update today. 

Let me know how you're going with Project Pan this year, if you're doing it : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.