Project Pan 2016 mini update #10

/
0 Comments

Happily I've had another Project Pan product magically disappear this morning, the above Nella Fantasia Pore Control Astringent Gel.

It's one of those products that just didn't seem to be getting any smaller, so over the last couple of weeks I've really focused on it because it's been hanging around too long and I just didn't want to use it anymore.

Not only have I been using it twice-daily as a toner (so I've applied it before my serum), but I've also been using it throughout the day over makeup to keep my skin looking fresh. It wasn't hydrating my skin very well, but it did make me look more awake so I've been happy to use it any time I've left the house.

I had planned to replace it with a cleanser I just can't seem to finish, but I recently remembered that the below Elizabeth Arden tint received from The Parcel has an expiry date of July 2016. Fortunately it's only a travel size so I'll get through it by then, but I'll need to use it frequently if I'm going to do that.



Elizabeth Arden Triple Action Protector

I haven't reviewed this yet because I've had issues getting the damn thing to photograph well on my face and also in swatches. 

I don't have any fancy lighting here so I rely on the sun for my photographs, and while the sun has still been out a bit, when you have a toddler you can't always just drop everything when the light's good, so my photos of coloured products are getting harder to take as the cooler weather sets in. 

Anyhoo. I'm ready to review this product as soon as I've got some photos happening, so bringing it into Project Pan will encourage me to use it more often so I'm more likely to get some ok shots. There's also the matter of the product's expiry that I've noted above, so it's definitely time to use this up while whatever sunscreen's in it is still in working order.

Now I do already have a Revlon CC Cream on my PP list, but I'll be able to use both these products every day if I want to because I use them for different things: this one goes below makeup, while the Revlon product I'm mixing with my sunscreen and applying after lunch when I need to refresh my face and sun protection without adding too much colour.

I've no idea how long this will last, but I'd say it will be done by the end of June - perhaps even the end of May, since I've used around a third of it already and it's only 15ml. And once it's gone, I'll be able to open one of the other tinted moisturisers I have in store - so I'm looking forward to that!

I'll check back in soon with another PP update : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.