Project Pan 2017 mini update #24

/
0 Comments

Well, good news: I've finished another item from my Project Pan list and I also have the time for a second post today because my son started childcare this morning. Woot woot!

Gosh I just went to the bathroom all by myself. It was amazing.

Moving on.


So, I've finished off my Mecca Cosmetica lip balm, and to replace it I've decided to bring in a similar product because I don't currently have anything else like it on my list.

The replacement is my NXY Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel. I haven't reviewed this yet but I must do so soon because it was love at first use and these might just be my favourite glosses of all time - whether budget or high-end. 

Indeed, I have three more waiting in the wings to open, it's just that I want to knock out another couple of lip products before I do that.


You'll see my purple nailpolish marker below. I *think* I'm about one quarter through the product (it contains 8ml), and although you can see a transparent section of the tube that makes it look like I've used more, that upper area is full of product so my marker should be in about the right spot.

Once I've used more of the gloss it will be easier to see how much is left, and I'll eventually take the stopper out because I like this product enough to use every last drop. I will also likely repurchase this because I love both the formula and the shade, but this one's been open for at least six months now so I'd like to start getting through it. I expect it to be gone within a few months.


In sum

That's all from me! I hope you're going well with your own panning projects and that you're enjoying your collection and making sure everything gets used.

Now, to enjoy this balmy August weather we're currently having in Melbourne...

Perhaps the winter is coming to a close.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.