Project Dent 2018 update: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

Strangely enough I made a lot more visible progress on this bronzer than I was expecting to over the denting period, and I now have a decent bit of pan showing in the centre.

And although I was seeing rings in this thing two weeks ago, I certainly wasn't expecting to hit pan - especially because I already knew how deep the pan was after hitting some on the edge a while back. So it was a happy surprise and you don't often get those with panning. Yay.

Anyhoo. Let's have a look.


I started denting this product again two weeks ago. Here's my intro post if you're interested.

And here's my review of this bronzer if you're interested. Long story short, I do like it but it's not my favourite and it's one that I'm looking forward to panning because I enjoy it enough to use it daily but it's not one that I want in my collection long-term.

Here's how it was looking two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


That's some pretty good pan! Even better that it's surprising pan: I didn't think I'd get anywhere near it during the denting period. I'm more than happy to have been proved wrong abut this!

The only annoying thing is that this bronzer is starting to flake away a bit in the middle (you can probably tell this from the way the pan looks along the bottom edge), which has meant that I've had to crush any little flakes that have come loose. 

If this continues to happen when it comes to panning this thing, then I'll likely re-press it to hopefully stop the problem - just to make life easier and prevent any chunks from falling onto the floor (and therefore going to waste).

That's all from me! I'm pleased to have gotten somewhere with this bronzer over the denting period; all that's left to do now is work out what product I'll be denting next.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.