Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Brilliant Strobe Light #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent. As mentioned in my last post, we have relatives staying with us for a long weekend at the moment so I haven't been able to blog for the last few days, but they're still in bed now so I wanted to sneak in a post while I can. 

I haven't dented my Hourglass highlighter in Brilliant Strobe Light since the beginning of the year, so now seemed like a good time to use it again before the year's done - especially because we have a big couple of weeks ahead and this highlighter is quick and easy to use. 


Note that I really enjoy this formula and absolutely love the colour of Brilliant so I reach for it often. However my issue with these highlighters is that they contain noticeable glitter, and while admittedly it's finely milled, I don't like visible glitter in my highlighters so these aren't my favourites.

Still, I like them and I've reviewed this shade here if you're interested.


So, here's how my highlighter is looking today, 13 October 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, I've definitely used this and there's a little dip happening in the middle, but there's still plenty of product left and it's going to be in my collection for a long time.

My aim with this round of Project Dent will be to make this look a little more loved, and I may even get close to pan in the centre if I set my mind to it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.