Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Edgitorial

/
0 Comments

It's been almost two weeks since I posted anything on this blog because we've been so busy and I also needed some time off to think about where I want this blog to head going forward.

Plus I needed some mental space because I've had a lot of work on these past two weeks (not to mention our ridiculously chocked social calendars, which are packed until mid November) - so I've needed to take some time away from the blog because I can't fit it all in anyway.

Hoh well. I'm back today with an easy post, being a Project Dent update. Phew. Don't really have the head for much else this morning!


If you're interested, my review of this Marc Jacobs Edgitorial palette is here.

Long story short, I absolutely love the formula of these palettes and there's a reason why I ended up buying five of them: they work for me and I really enjoy using them.

This one in Edgitorial is the first one I bought so I'm more likely to hit pan on this faster than I am the others I own - for the simple reason that I've used it more because I've had it for longer.


So, here's how the left side of my palette looked two weeks ago (accounting for the break in-between, because I didn't use it during my time away from the blog):


And today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've definitely made some progress in this half of the palette. We now have some dents happening in the first three shades, and the bright gold is looking a little more loved too.

The matte cream in particular is showing some good use, and I've no doubt that I'll finish this shade before the others (which you'd expect from a base colour like this).

Next, the right side of the palette, as it was two weeks ago:


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


This side of the palette isn't looking as well-loved, but I have used it consistently and I've in fact hit pan in the pale olive shimmer - it's just that you can't see that in the photos because it's only a tiny speck of pan and it's lost among the glitter. Hopefully the pan will show through next time I dent this.

Otherwise this side of the palette isn't showing too much use, but I wouldn't expect that because the two colours on the right are the darkest so I don't use much of them per application.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to introducing my next item. I'm also looking forward to photographing my Project Pan update, which I'll do as soon as possible - it's just that I haven't had the time.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.