Project Pan 2016 mini update #1

/
0 Comments

Happily I've knocked off one of my Project Pan items nice and early this year: my Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder.

I expected to finish this product in January but not quite as early as I did. The reason it didn't last long was that I went through heaps of it while I was testing my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, a product that made my dry skin oily - something of a feat, since no product has ever done that before.

I wasn't planning on replacing it because my PP list is so long as it is, but I've been using my Ilia lip conditioner recently and it's already looking half-dead, so I thought I may as well finish the job!


Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Nobody's Baby

I've reviewed this product here. While I like this lippie in theory because the formula feels nice on the lips - plus it comes in some of the most beautiful packaging I've ever seen - the product didn't end up being worth the $34 AUD I paid for it because the colour is too sheer on me and doesn't show up at all.

This is disappointing because it looked great when I tried it on in-store, so the lighting must have been very different since I've never seen it look that good again.

Also, I've never burned through a lip product as fast as I have this one. I'd used it a decent amount prior to reviewing it, but most of it was still there when I picked it up again a couple of weeks ago. And in two weeks, I've gone through half the product. Insane!

So I certainly don't think this is worth the money, but I'll be keeping the empty tube once I'm done because it looks so nice sitting in my lipstick stand.

I expect this to be gone by the end of the month, probably earlier.

'Till then : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.