Project Dent 2017: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette

/
0 Comments

Hello all and welcome to another round of Project Dent! 

It's taken me a while to bring my next 'dent' product into rotation because my back has been in all-sorts lately so I've been unable to take many photos - which is why I'm behind in my Project Dent and Project Pan posts. Sorry if you've heard me mention my back-pain issues before, but like other bloggers, I need to repeat myself sometimes for any new readers : )

Anyhoo. Yes, I'm focusing on my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette for the next couple of weeks. So excited. I love this thing!

I haven't reviewed it yet but I will: yes this palette was limited edition and it's no longer available (except on eBay), but the review will hopefully be relevant to some because all three blushes are sold individually.


Note that I haven't picked this palette as my next Project Dent item because I don't use it enough (which is often why I bring things into Project Dent): I've chosen it because I've dented a few things I don't love recently, so I wanted to be nice to myself and use something I'm obsessed with!

So, here's how the palette looks as of today, 6 May 2017:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity (so don't rely on the below one for colour-accuracy):


As you can see, I've definitely used this - but it's hard to see progress when it comes to Hourglass products because they're domed and they also last FOREVER.

Now for the individual pans.

Luminous Flush: 


Luminous Flush (enhanced):


Incandescent Electra:


Incandescent Electra (enhanced): 


Mood Exposure:


Mood Exposure (enhanced):


In sum

I cannot wait to get stuck into this palette. It's been a favourite ever since I bought it, and I do use it often but I tend to stick with Incandescent Electra because it's my go-to of the three.

So what I'll do over the next couple of weeks is work on all three shades, every day. I'll be able to do this because each blush also works well on the eyes (or at least they do on my colouring), plus I'll start mixing them on the cheeks and see if I can't find a new combination I enjoy. I haven't been mixing these much, so I'll look forward to exploring the palette more than I've done in the past.

That's all from me! Wish me luck, and fingers crossed we'll be able to get some dent-action happening by the time I do my update post.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.